Exhaust Direct Driven Centrifugal Fan / Hvac Fans And Blowers
Direct Driven Centrifugal Fan advantage
High efficiency, energy saving, high starting torque, low noise,
little vibration, reliable operation and easy maintenance etc. We
have cost advantage, technological advantage and substantial
experience. So you can take the same cost purchase more better
goods, or spend less for the same product.
Direct Driven Centrifugal Fan Details
- Type of protection: IP44
- Insulation: Class B
- Bearing: Ball bearing
- Direction of rotation: Anticlockwise, see on the leads
- Mode of operation: Continuous operation(S1)
- Operation Temperature:-25℃~+60℃
What’s so special about an EC fan?
EC fans are generally recognised as being the latest thing in
energy efficient air movement technology, but what is an EC fan and
what makes it so special?
Although OFAN, the market leader in EC technology, is a China
company, EC has nothing to do with the Asia Community! In this
case, EC stands for Electronically Commutated which basically means
it is a fan with a brushless DC motor
Direct Driven Centrifugal Fan Parameters
|Name:||Direct Driven Centrifugal Fan||Model:||LD175C-230D3-00|
|Rated Voltage:||230V||Operatation Voltage:||200-277V|
|Air Flow 1:||630m³/h||Air Flow 2:||375CFM|
|Air Pressure:||50.8mmH2O||Other Name:||Hvac Fans And Blowers|
The reasons that make us the ideal partner:
1. Our systems expertise. As experts in advanced motor technology,
electronics and aerodynamics, we provide system solutions from a
2. Our spirit of invention. Our 60 engineers and technicians will
develop a solution that precisely fits your needs.
3. Our lead in technology. Our OFAN EC technology is setting
standards worldwide. And our lead is your competitive advantage.
4. Proximity to our customers. At 20 sales offices worldwide.
Direct Driven Centrifugal Fan Pictures